Thursday 3 September 2015

Actress Namitha to foray into politics



Chennai: Popular Tamil actress Namitha has announced that she would foray into politics and would contest in the ensuing Assembly polls in Tamil Nadu, according to reports.

The actress issued this statement yesterday. She said that some political parties extended invitation to her but refused to divulge details. She claimed that she would dedicate her life for the development of Tamil Nadu. 

Though I hail from Gujarat, Tamil people encouraged me. In order to serve them I would venture into politics, she said. I proved critics wrong by shedding weight similarly I will spring surprise in the Assembly polls. I am confident that I would succeed in politics, she said.
Share:

Sample Text

Copyright © 123waaradhi.. | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by Premium Themes