Monday 14 September 2015

Mahesh Declines Remaking Thani Oruvan

srimanthudu7 (1)
“Yes I’ve watched the movie. That’s out of just curiosity. But I’m not remaking it, as I’m against remakes”, says Mahesh Babu, while talking about the film “Thani Oruvan”.
From a couple of weeks, news is that Mahesh Babu is vying with Ram Charan to remake the latest political thriller that took Kollywood by a storm. Featuring Jayam Ravi as hero, Arvind Swami as villain, “Thani Oruvan” has created sensation. However, Mahesh cleared the air by confirming that he’s no interested in remaking it.
“I’ve liked the film. If director Raja could come up with such interesting script for me, I’m ready to act under his direction. But not this remake”, Mahesh concluded.
Share:

Sample Text

Copyright © 123waaradhi.. | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by Premium Themes