Tuesday 10 November 2015

Kapil Sharma misbehaves with Tv actress


Kapil Sharma who made a mark in the entertainment industry with the famous show, 'Comedy Nights with Kapil' was seen misbehaving with women at a party.

This incident happened at a party of the International Marathi Film Festival Awards 2015, which was held on a cruise. Kapil apparently got drunk and tried to misbehave with the women and asked them to dance with him.

The actor asked Marathi actress Deepali for a dance who refused to do it.

Deepali said, “Kapil wanted to dance with me but I did not. I moved away. I don't know Kapil. I prefer to dance with people whom I know. So, I danced with Gutthi and Palak (two famous characters of Comedy Nights)."

Kapil later turned to his twitter handle to apologise for the incident. Singer Mika Singh was among those who replied to his tweets.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I am alive.i am human, I am not perfect but I am thankful :)
Share:

Sample Text

Copyright © 123waaradhi.. | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by Premium Themes