Friday 13 November 2015

Kumari Journey, School Girl To Sexy Girl

Kumari Journey, School Girl To Sexy Girl

"No one imagined me to be in the hot category, but now everyone is finding me too hot. Sometime back everyone said I'm looking like school girl, now I'm pushed into sexy girl slot post release of Kumari 21 F trailer", says Hebah Patel, who is checking her luck in Tollywood for the second time.
Explaining the way she got into films, this hot lady from Mumbai shared few interesting things. "I've first made by debut as a model when I walked the ramp for MTV. That helped me land in a jewellery commercial, which was seen by 'Ala Ela' movie makers. That's how I've turned into a heroine", she shared. Hebah however adds that "Kumari 21F" will be like her second debut, because this role has no comparison or looks of her previous film.
"I've got trained for 2 months in acting for Kumari. In the film, I'v occupied screen for nearly 80% of the time. What more a heroine wants than this?" Hebah reveals. Hope this hot Kumari aka Hebah Patel will get a huge break with this Sukumar production venture.
Share:

Sample Text

Copyright © 123waaradhi.. | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by Premium Themes