Sunday 15 November 2015

Romance Is Part of being an Actress so I would

Romance Is Part of being an Actress so I would      
Published on Nov 16 2015 // Cinemanews

avika-gor_044
Actress Avika Gor (Aanadhi) is now the queen on small budget films if you have to wonder why the Hindi small screen super star choose to debut in Telugu Cinema she says nobody else approached her with a script as clean as ‘Uyyala Jampala’
Avika says she had offers from Gujrathi, Tamil, Rajasthani and Hindi movies but she opted for Telugu cinema, as that was the only offer she was made with no uncomfortable scenes in it . She further adds that the character of Uma Devi (Her role in Uyyala Jampala) best suited her age.
When asked about her small screen role as a wife and daughter In law at such young age in Mudu Mullu (Sasural Simmarki) and also enacting few romantic scenes in it Avika without a blink says ‘I believed I could act up to the age and directors believed in me and also once If I have to stay an actress, then I should be able to well perform all the Navarasas’ she says. But affirms that she would not do any role that she wouldn’t be comfortable watching with her family.
Share:

Sample Text

Copyright © 123waaradhi.. | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by Premium Themes