Wednesday 4 November 2015

Shut Up and Marry Me: Swathi


TV host-turned-actress Colours Swathi had in her mind that she’d marry someone outside the industry. But she now seems to have change of her mind. Swathi is now open to marry someone within the same industry in which she is working for.
http://www.waaradhi.com/shut-up-and-marry-me-swathi.html
“Earlier, I was keen on marrying someone outside film industry. I thought if both are from same industry, it’d not be good. But I think it’s good idea to get married to someone within the same industry as they’d understand us well. I doubt whether people outside film industry would understand me and my work culture,” said Swathi expressing her concerns.
http://www.waaradhi.com/shut-up-and-marry-me-swathi.html
Talking about her Mr Right, she said, “He should be well-settled guy who understands, loves me. Above all, he should be honest. It’s very important character I look in him.”
Ask her when is the big thing going to happen. She simply says, “Whenever I find the right person, I’ll marry. I haven’t put any time frame. But if I find anyone so, I don’t even give him an option. I’ll tell him shut up and marry me.”
Swathi was quick to reply on how she takes rumours about her. “It all depends on my mood. If I’m in good mood, I just laught it off. If I’m in bad mood, definitely I’m not gonna take it easily.”
Share:

Sample Text

Copyright © 123waaradhi.. | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by Premium Themes