Friday 4 March 2016

Hansika exposed Manoj?

img
Manchu Manoj who has got that rocking killer looks is coming to entertain movie lovers as Shourya on March 4. Yesterday he celebrated his marriage anniversary. Speaking to scribes he exposed himself completely.

He revealed "Not long ago, one of my closest pal, Hansika told me, “I don’t know how Vini puts up with you.You flirt with everyone and keep hitting on every pretty woman. If I had a boyfriend or husband like you, I would cut his ----- off. You don’t know how lucky you are to have Vini.”

He added "I agree with her. I romance, dance, hang out with very pretty women. It’s my profession. And yes, I flirt. Quite a lot. I cannot help myself. Vini knows it
Share:

Sample Text

Copyright © 123waaradhi.. | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by Premium Themes